Don’t do this at….
You’re gonna plotz – use the Yiddish definition. In this photo you see one – exploded egg. My dear wife did this! Yes, she can cook! It was my stupid suggestion and she listened. (It’s all about trust.) She should know better. Ha ha. She soft boiled an egg meant to be hard boiled. (You can see this coming…) Cringe! She put a hole in the shell. It didn’t help. The picture cannot tell the story. The mess?!?! Egg, all over the six (insides) sides of the microwave. See: that burn mark in the enamel finish?!!! That was me. One Thanksgiving, I attempted to shell whole chestnuts. Don’t ask?? (don’t advise!!!) The burn mark was made when one unruly chestnut caught (fully, with flames!!!) on fire in the microwave. Maybe, we should be told we are not allowed to use a microwave. All privileges canceled!!